- Blue throw finish piecing etc.
- Guatemalan fabric finish piecing etc.
- Dragon quilt finish quilting embellishing etc.
- Garden Sampler needs quilting/binding
- Berties year needs quilting/binding
- Catkin mystery needs quilting/binding
- 365 Batik block quilt 270 blocks to go…
- Coxcomb Medallion needs quilting/binding
- Fire Island Hosta needs quilting/binding
- Rubies Diamonds and Garnets needs quilting/binding
- Shelia needs quilting/binding
- Growing up Odd needs quilting/binding
- Farmers Wife needs sashing, quilting/binding
This is a list from January 2016, I revisited it in December of 2017 and now in January 2019. There are still four that need finishing, #’s 2,3,5, and 7. I don’t really have another UFO list to work on this year. There is one top (not on list) that is a UFO, the Maze quilt that I was making for my DS. It is a mess, too many bias seems that don’t line up, besides, I gave him the gravity quilt instead. My to-be-quilted pile is about eight quilts high and includes two from the list above. A quick count reveals that I’ve made/finished about thirty quilts this year. Most of them were baby or crib sized but there were quite a few queens in the mix as well as two king size. I’m contemplating my goals for this year. I would like to sell more of these quilts. I am listing them on Amazon Handmade along with my Etsy store. My inventory is high, as is my personal supply. I would like to make another appliqué quilt, possibly one that I design. Then there is a new BOM I signed up for and I have six more months of the Fig BOM. I would like to make a dent in my stash, I keep trying, but then I fill it with new fabric. I didn’t sell at the local holiday craft fair this year, as I was out of town for a wedding that weekend. I really was looking forward to that local exposure, and I think that I need to start advertising and doing social media promotion more.
- Work on To-Be-Quilted Pile
- List/Sell More Quilts in Shops
- Design and Make Applique quilt
- Use Stash
- Make BOM’s
- Explore Social Media, Blog
Yep, Simple. Six steps to happiness, but I’m already happy, so how about six steps to more happiness?