I’m thinking abut joining Judy at Patchwork times for a UFO Challenge. I don’t think I have that many (12) we’ll see. I’ll list them here and if I can figure out how to make a tab for them, I’ll list them there too.
From oldest to newest:
- Blue throw finish piecing etc.
- Guatemalan fabric finish piecing etc.
- Dragon quilt finish quilting embellishing etc.
- Garden Sampler needs quilting/binding
- Bertie’s year needs quilting/binding
- Catkin mystery needs quilting/binding
- 365 Batik block quilt 270 blocks to go…
- Coxcomb Medallion needs quilting/binding
- Fire Island Hosta needs quilting/binding
- Rubies Diamonds and Garnets needs quilting/binding
- Shelia needs quilting/binding
- Growing up Odd needs quilting/binding
- Farmers Wife needs sashing, quilting/binding
Hmm, thats 13, I’m not including three current projects of Gravity, Fancy Forest and En Provence, nor the two kits I have waiting to start. The 365 Batik Quilt is a block a day quilt that I started last January. I think I should do a bit of it every month to finish it. I could probably find one or two more if I dig really deep into the cabinet of stuff. The first one listed is at least ten years old, the last, Farmers wife, I finished the blocks this past September. Most just need quilting/binding, now that I am done with the craft fair items and stock quilts for my “coming soon” Etsy store I’ll have more time to quilt them. I think I’ll post photos when or as they are done.